Dry Duffle Medium - FlameRegular price $250.00
In the drift boat, truck bed or strapped to the ATV, our Medium Dry Duffle Bag combines 100% waterproof protection with straight-forward design simplicity. The rolled top, when cinched with the side-buckle straps, prevents all water entry, so your load stays dry.
Built with tough 840-denier nylon tarpaulin fabric coated with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), water simply cannot penetrate it. This coated nylon fabric is lightweight, flexible and abrasion-resistant. The TPU coating is resistant to ultraviolet light and chemicals, ensuring durability and longevity without breakdown from hard use. The seams are radio-frequency (RF) welded, a cement-free process that permanently fuses the fabric layers together, assuring lasting flexibility and integrity. All webbing and padding is securely stitched to an additional layer of the waterproof fabric, which is then RF-welded to the bag’s body. This is the same construction as used in the manufacture of white-water rafting gear.
- TPU-coated 840-denier nylon is waterproof, abrasion-resistant and flexible
- Water-tight roll-and-cinch closure
- Dual-lock fastener on top closure
- Nylon webbing handles wrap underneath bag to cradle heavy loads
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad
- Durable high-density plastic hardware
- 25”L x 12-1/4”W x 21-1/2”H