Mackinaw Jac Shirt - Navy/CharcoalRegular price $425.00
The original Jac-Shirt, introduced nearly 50 years ago and built with soft and warm wool, serves as a heavy shirt or a light jacket. It’s earned the enviable reputation for being the most versatile garment in a sportsman’s tool kit.
- Built with 26-oz. 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool
- Lined with Alaskan Guide flannel in the torso
- Lined with polyester twill in the sleeves
- Front closure and adjustable cuffs secure with snaps
- Angled-entry flannel-lined hand pockets
- Snap-flap chest pockets; left side with additional slotted utility pocket