Ripstop Nylon Backpack - BlackRegular price $225.00
A lightweight, durable Ripstop Nylon Backpack pulls triple duty as a pack for travel, day hikes and daily carry. With a 32-liter capacity, there’s space for clothing, a laptop, and the essentials. The padded rear panel and contoured shoulder straps with a sternum strap provide comfortable and stable carry when fully loaded.
The main compartment secures with a time-proven cinch closure that’s protected by a buckle-down storm flap to ensure the contents stay dry. Behind that lies a padded laptop pocket that can be accessed through a water-resistant zipper without opening the main compartment. Exterior zippered pockets are sized to hold water bottles or quick-access accessories. D-rings on the shoulder straps provide attachment points for accessories and the top features a webbing grab handle with a buckle to secure the pack for transport or storage.
Originally developed as an alternative to the silk used for WWII-era parachutes, ripstop nylon incorporates a crosshatch pattern of reinforcing threads to strengthen the lightweight, abrasion-resistant base fabric. Filson ripstop nylon provides the durability to last for generations and is notably lighter in weight than heavy canvas and Rugged Twill bags. Double-treated for water resistance.
- Built with lightweight, durable 500D ripstop nylon double-treated for water resistance
- Padded back panel and ergonomic shoulder straps with spacer-mesh breathable padding
- Water-resistant YKK® AquaGuard® zippered pocket for access to laptop without opening main compartment
- Ajustable sternum strap for stability
- Two exterior zipper pockets large enough for water bottles
- Drawcord-cinch top closure with storm flap