The Stockholm Light SandRegular price $295.00
The Stutterheim Stockholm raincoat quotes Alexander Stutterheim’s grandfather’s original raincoat. It is handmade in their new translucent fabric sourced from Limonta in Italy, comes unlined, with double welded seams, raw hems, snap closures and cotton drawstrings. The finest craftsmanship is used to create this unisex style, here in a spectacular translucent version with silver buttons.
Their raincoats have undergone severe testing in horrible conditions both at sea and in the city. Each coat is individually quality-controlled by our skilled seamstresses.
*Fit Guide: The coat has a generous fit, so if you are normally between sizes we suggest you size down. If you are true to one size, stick with that.
Made With :
- 100% PU
- Metal buttons. Strings in 100% cotton.
- Designed in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Made in Poland.
- They recommend that their customers strictly follow our care instructions to ensure product quality.
- If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap. If stains don’t come out, the garment may be machine washed at maximum 30 degrees only on the setting for delicate items.
- Do not use softener or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, air dry the garment hanging.